Welcome!

I'm glad you are here to read my blog. I pray your learn more about other cultures and life in general. God bless and keep you!

Thursday, August 2, 2012

Summer at School

Well I have plenty of free time this summer.  Went to the Philippines (will blog that soon, I promise) and now am at school.  I work three days a week which is really nice.  Expected to be at the school, making worksheets and doing things that help me be better prepared for next semester.  At least I can do this.  The Korean teachers that do not have summer classes to teach are bored, sitting at their computers watching movies and reading comics online.  I rather prefer making worksheets.  Movies get extremely boring after awhile and lose their entertainment value.

I have completed a series of vocabulary material for my freshmen with their next story in literature.  They are not going to like me being so well prepared since it means more work and studying for them.  Mwuahahaha.  My students are going to learn more English and there is nothing they can do about it!  HAHAHAHAHa.  Moment of self-entertainment done.  Back to work I go.  Actually, going to my spiritual blog next, and then back to work I go.

No comments:

Post a Comment