Welcome!

I'm glad you are here to read my blog. I pray your learn more about other cultures and life in general. God bless and keep you!

Monday, August 20, 2012

Start of Second Semester - In August

Today is the first day of second semester.  I had wondered if we would start this week or next week.  For me, I had too much spare time to not be grateful for school to be going again.  However with last minute changes to our schedules, I find myself not prepared for the start of this semester.  Just like every semester before.  This seems to be a common theme here.  A teacher rarely learns for sure which classes she is teaching until a week before or the week that classes begin.  Hoping to keep on the ball so that my students get the best education possible.

This includes decorating the classroom.  I have new posters and material for the classroom thanks to some other foreign teachers who live nearby.  They are moving to Seoul and left many of their teaching things here.  They kindly allowed me to acquire some of those things.  Eager to get them put up tonight.  Start classes tomorrow on the right foot.  The classes I teach today are the last time I will have these students.  Tomorrow I start all new classes and students.

No comments:

Post a Comment