Welcome!

I'm glad you are here to read my blog. I pray your learn more about other cultures and life in general. God bless and keep you!

Sunday, August 12, 2012

Philippines: Last Day of Travel

Sunday dawned bright and clear.  I took a picture of Seoul's lights that you could see below the clouds.  The sunrise I almost caught on camera, except the plane's lights were turned on now and the glare on the window ruined my shots.  We landed and got through customs.  I was the only one of the way back to have luggage.  Didn't want to haul that darn bag around if I could help it.  Got our bus tickets and went in search of breakfast.

I gladly sat to my strawberry shake when I saw a Dunkin Donuts across the way.  Was there so quick.  Ordered to go since it was about time to hop on the bus.  The bus was very nice, big, and comfy.  Unfortunately a little kid sitting behind me somehow managed to get his feet on top of my seat.  Feeling his feet in my hair about sent me through the roof.  I shifted until I was safe from that.  Arriving back in Daegu, we caught a train, then caught a taxi which we took back to school.

Getting back, I wanted only one thing.  A shower.  I opened my front door, dragged everything inside, and reached for the inner door.  It was locked.  I don't lock it because my key for it doesn't work.  I froze.  Someone unlocked my outer door and then on the way out, locked my inner door.  I wanted to cry.  I spent the next four hours waiting around for the school to track down someone with keys.  Only one person had them and he was out with his kids.  Finally getting inside, I turned on the AC and took a cold shower.

No comments:

Post a Comment