Welcome!

I'm glad you are here to read my blog. I pray your learn more about other cultures and life in general. God bless and keep you!

Tuesday, October 30, 2012

Bleach Mask Picture

I finally finished the other teacher's mask.  You can see the eye slot for the person's right eye.  It is meant to cover the right half of the face and the forehead.  It is based off the anime bleach, but I messed up.  It is supposed to cover the left side of the face instead of the right.  Anyrate, close enough and he likes it.  So goal accomplished.

Ended up helping one of my students with his mask too.  He wanted to be a pirate.  However studious he might be, he does not have experience drawing or using scissors.  So I gave him some tips for creating the mask.  When he asked for it, I helped him cut it out.  His is a very friendly looking pirate.


No comments:

Post a Comment