Welcome!

I'm glad you are here to read my blog. I pray your learn more about other cultures and life in general. God bless and keep you!

Friday, October 5, 2012

Happy Friday


Well today is Friday.  We only had school on Thursday and Friday this week.  Having to teach so much on Saturday kinda makes up for our vacation though.  I've never known Saturdays to be so dreaded as they are now.  Other than that though, I'm looking forward to the weekend.  I truly mean the weekend.  After Friday night.  Tonight I have special music and am nervous.  Singing is just not my forte.

The weather is nice, cool and crisp in the mornings now.  A very blessed difference from summer.  Enjoying the smell of woodsmoke in the air as well.  Reminds my of my grandparents' place and brings those precious memories closer.

Received my absentee ballot in the mail.  It is filled out and ready to go back out.  Gave it to a fellow teacher to drop off at the post office for me.  Second election I am a part of.

No comments:

Post a Comment