Welcome!

I'm glad you are here to read my blog. I pray your learn more about other cultures and life in general. God bless and keep you!

Tuesday, October 9, 2012

Visitor

I have had the most lovely surprise today.  When Lon Gruesback came, he brought along a teacher from when I was in high school.  She had always been there for me and we cried together when I graduated.  I haven't seen her since so all the stuff that has happened in our lives since I graduated high school was news for both of us.

I heard a knock and looked up.  There Tracy stood and I was sitting there thinking: white foreigner, normal hair... wait... she doesn't belong in this setting.  How did Tracy get from American to here?  I was so confused and sure I was not seeing her correctly.  We hugged and hugged while I kept repeating, "Oh my word" over and over.  Tears are a given.

There is very little that could have made my day brighter.  That was truly a highlight.  I also got a letter from my grandma that was very pleasant to read.  That made my day.  Was surprised that my last class was canceled.  The activity for it can wait until next time.  Today is just a good day.  All because of friend came to see me and hugged me.

No comments:

Post a Comment