Welcome!

I'm glad you are here to read my blog. I pray your learn more about other cultures and life in general. God bless and keep you!

Monday, October 22, 2012

Warm or Cold?

After summer, the cooler temperatures had everyone running for extra layers of clothing.  I think we have adjusted though.  The weather isn't warmer, but no one feels as cold.  I'm all for that.

It had been a bit on the cloudy side lately.  I won't complain about that though.  Glaring sunlight has it's time and place.  Appreciative that we can have some simple cool weather now.  This is more like fall.

The school finally put in it's fake grass soccer field.  Funny thing is, it appears they are mowing it.  They are truly not, but it looks that way and sent up into peals of laughter.  In reality, they are spreading a fine layer of sand into the grass.  Not sure why.

My cold is almost gone.  Today is the last day of meds and I am happy about that.  Especially since I have a good normal pumpkin pie from Costco awaiting me at home ^_^  Complete with cans of whipped topping to add... though I prefer the freezer kind.


I have an art shop online.  I'm not paid money for my art, however the commissions I get are paid for with the "currency:" of that online community.  It is a hobby I enjoy and those who want art made for them are nice.  I worried I would have some very unpleasant customers.  So far so good.  The latest request is a new one for me on that site.  We have avatars so that our identities are protected.  She sent a pic of her and her boyfriend, asking I draw them together.  I was surprised to have a real person's photo to work with, but also because she looks very similar to a classmate of mine from my graduating class in high school.  Not the same, but extremely similar.  I decided against commenting on it to her.  Just worth noting I suppose.

No comments:

Post a Comment