Welcome!

I'm glad you are here to read my blog. I pray your learn more about other cultures and life in general. God bless and keep you!

Monday, October 29, 2012

Tis The Season

Dressed in red and black, then went to breakfast.  Several girls saw me and freaked out.  It appeared I had cut my hair with my scarf on.  They were so relieved when I pulled my hair out to show them it was still long.  I find that amusing since so many girls are getting their hair cut at chin length right now.  With Halloween only two days away, I figured I better start getting into the mood.  So today is a red and black day.  Even with glitter blood red nail polish with black crackle nail polish on top.  I normally don't do much for this holiday outside of spending time with family.  However since I don't have my family nearby, I decided to go with the more American version of celebrating this season... candy and costumes.


No comments:

Post a Comment