Welcome!

I'm glad you are here to read my blog. I pray your learn more about other cultures and life in general. God bless and keep you!

Thursday, October 25, 2012

Chocolate Fix

So I checked the menu for lunch and it wasn't something I really wanted to experience, so I went back to my apartment and pulled out the ice cream I had gotten from baskin robbins.  Mint Chocolate Chip and some sort of Cookie Ice Cream.  Returned to the office to find that the school had gifted me with chocolate milk, Ghana chocolate, and walnut balls.  Heeku had gotten me apple milk.  So even though I didn't exactly have a healthy lunch, I am still going to nice and full.  Before you start worrying over all the sugar I'm eating, be at rest.  I have a bag of dinner rolls in my desk for times when I skip cafe meals.  I've had quite a few today.

This is the Ghana chocolate.  It is a good brand here.  One of the large brands like Lotto.
Here is inside the box.  As you can read, it says, "I will be waiting for you with a longing heart."
I think I will pass these out to my high school students.
This is the balls with walnut bits inside.  Good for health.  I probably will end up giving it as a present to a friend that is coming to tutor tonight.  Haven't seen her in awhile.  

So I guess that means I get the chocolate milk ^_^

No comments:

Post a Comment