Welcome!

I'm glad you are here to read my blog. I pray your learn more about other cultures and life in general. God bless and keep you!

Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Halloween

It is a day of eager kids all wanting candy.  Our students are bugging us for candy.  I make them say 'trick or treat' before I give them any.  They really enjoy this American tradition.  I've dressed in black and blue for the occasion.  Even did my nails with blue nail polish and black crackle on top.  My next class will go trick or treating.

Another reason to be flexible.  I planned out the trick or treating path and got everything ready for it.  However, just because you give the details a week earlier, doesn't mean that the people who should learn of the details does before the day of.  The vice principle is on a business trip and the principle wasn't in his office.  So that means finding new hosts for all that candy I bought.

Eager to see what the students do with this next class period.

My lovely make up...
My lovely nails...
Yes, I still have glasses... and look... slightly blocked the light from the
window so that you can see me a little better.  Really miss my old office.

No comments:

Post a Comment