Welcome!

I'm glad you are here to read my blog. I pray your learn more about other cultures and life in general. God bless and keep you!

Friday, October 19, 2012

Celestyn's Letter

So I went to class to teach my freshmen literature when one of my girls gave me a letter.  It surprised me, but evidently she felt thankfulness towards me for her good mid-term English grade as well as concern for my health.

"Dear Mindy,

Hello, teacher Mindy? I'm lovey student, Celestyn.  How are you?  Aren't you cold these days?

Mindy, thank you for teaching me.  When I started literature and book report, I really was worried about them.  Because I don't have good reading or writing.  But you teach me kind and easily.  So I can learn excited.  Now, I can speak in English better than March.  Also we sometimes talk in English in other classroom.  We love playing, how, we love studying English, too!  Then I had good score in Mid-Term!  Thank you very much.  I'm going to study hard and speak English more and more.

Thank you very much again.  And be careful about cold!

Best wishes
Celestyn

P.S:
I love you"

Now isn't that the sweetest letter to ever receive ^_^  I'm keeping it and keeping it close ^_^

No comments:

Post a Comment