Welcome!

I'm glad you are here to read my blog. I pray your learn more about other cultures and life in general. God bless and keep you!

Wednesday, October 10, 2012

Morning After - Midterms Too

I'm still super happy and feeling good from Tracy's visit yesterday.  Funny thing is that the more we hugged, the more I cried.  So the Korean teachers and staff were looking at me a little hesitantly.  My translator and her friend saw me in chapel and asked what was wrong.  I pride myself on not being anything but a happy teacher in front of them.  So this was a new side of me for them to see.

Mid-terms have started.  The nice thing about the next three days is that, besides having no classes and having more time to plan lessons, the testing is only in the mornings.  So the afternoons are relaxed for everyone except the students who are studying.  Tomorrow afternoon is a teacher's sports day.  I am eager to see what they do.  Maybe I will compete in badminton.  I like that particular game even though I am not good at it.  I have fun and feel like I got some exercise afterwards.


No comments:

Post a Comment