Welcome!

I'm glad you are here to read my blog. I pray your learn more about other cultures and life in general. God bless and keep you!

Friday, October 12, 2012

Changes

The school is renovating.  The high school has been worked on for the past week or two.  That got some students displaced.  Now they have decided to renovate the teacher's office.  This meant moving all the teachers out of there.  The middle school teacher's are being moved to my office.  I am now upstairs with the other foreign teachers.  Today had been hectic.  Thank goodness it is mid-terms and I have no classes.  Not sure what we are going to do next week.  Adjusting to this change and getting things unpacked and re-setup will take time.


Behind me is a window with the shade pulled down.  The shade has a picture on it.  That is why there is what might appear to you a ghost girl.  It is a picture, I promise.

No comments:

Post a Comment