Welcome!

I'm glad you are here to read my blog. I pray your learn more about other cultures and life in general. God bless and keep you!

Tuesday, September 20, 2011

20 Questions

At the beginning of all my classes I introduce myself with a powerpoint.  I have many pictures :)  Anyrate, I give them a chance afterwards to ask me questions.  Here are some common ones...

How old are you?
Do you have a boyfriend?
What's your blood type?
Where do you live?
Do you like Korea?
Do you like Korean food?
Have you been to Korea before?
Do you like any of our pop music groups?

They are shocked at my age.  Evidently I look 16, but am still really young.
They feel that it is a pity I am not married, nor have a boyfriend.  They offered me the name of another teacher here that is also single.
I answer honestly that I like Korean food, but haven't got a favorite because I it is still all so new.  They were horrified when I said the cafe food was really good.  Evidently distaste for cafe food hasn't changed, no matter the country the students are residing in.

1 comment:

  1. Mom - ConnieCockleshellSeptember 22, 2011 at 5:47 PM

    Being single as a teacher always keeps others busy trying to fix your malady of being unmarried!

    I think you have genetically inherited a like for cafeteria food. :D

    ReplyDelete