Welcome!

I'm glad you are here to read my blog. I pray your learn more about other cultures and life in general. God bless and keep you!

Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Letters of Introduction

I had one of my classes write me letters of introduction.  I just finished reading and responding to them.  They are so darling.  They are eager to have a good class and semester.  They encourage me to talk to them.  They said that they are good students and are friendly.  I don't doubt that.  The letters were so sweet I couldn't help but smile the whole way through.

2 comments:

  1. Mom - ConnieCockleshellSeptember 24, 2011 at 4:33 PM

    Don't you just wish that more American students were like that?

    I know many teachers who would appreciate more of the kind of students you have.

    You are blessed, Teacher Mindy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love my students, and am grateful that this is where i am starting

    ReplyDelete