Welcome!

I'm glad you are here to read my blog. I pray your learn more about other cultures and life in general. God bless and keep you!

Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Cute Story

So I went to one of the co-teaching classes for the first time.  The students in this class are not as familiar with the English language.  I am literally there to expose them to it via clips, powerpoints, stories, and whatever else my heart desires.

I used my introduction powerpoint to show them pictures of me and my life.  I allowed them to ask me questions.  Then I asked them who they were and such.

As I was getting ready to leave, one of the girls in the front row held her hands out to me and cried, "Don't leave, don't leave!"  It was so cute and made me so happy, but I had to go.  That was the sight I saw as I closed the door.

Whether is was because they truly enjoyed my company, or because that meant that their teacher now had control of the class... thus them... I don't know.  It sure was cute though!

1 comment:

  1. Mom - ConnieCockleshellSeptember 22, 2011 at 6:07 PM

    What a sweet, lovely story, Teacher Mindy! I can imagine the scenario you described. You will find there some special friends you enjoy so much!

    ReplyDelete