Welcome!

I'm glad you are here to read my blog. I pray your learn more about other cultures and life in general. God bless and keep you!

Sunday, September 18, 2011

Seoul

I recently graduated from college with a History Education degree.  Unable to find a job, I followed God's leading to teaching English in an Adventist boarding academy in South Korea.  This blog is following my life here and things I observe and learn.  This blog is also to help enable family and friends easy access to how I am doing and what I am up to.  I love you all and God bless!!

1 comment:

  1. Mom - ConnieCockleshellSeptember 22, 2011 at 4:49 PM

    This is really nice, Teacher Mindy! You can write when you have a moment to do so, and the rest of us can look into your part of the world when we are able to read about your adventures!

    May God watch between you and me, while we are absent one from the other!

    ReplyDelete