Welcome!

I'm glad you are here to read my blog. I pray your learn more about other cultures and life in general. God bless and keep you!

Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Not Interested - Cute Story

The dress code here is a bit strict.  There are people at the beginning of the day who insist that each student not up to standard pick up ten pieces of trash from around the building.  Once inside they are scott free.

It is common to see boys pull their ties loose while in class.  If they take them off, we make them put them back on.  So they know where to draw the line.

The other day, one of the students had adjusted his shirt (which should be tucked in) or something.  The assistant Korean teacher helping me yelled at him, "Aw!  I don't want to see your boxers!"

He jumped and looked startled "Aw!  I'm not interested in you!  I don't want you to see either!"

3 comments: