Welcome!

I'm glad you are here to read my blog. I pray your learn more about other cultures and life in general. God bless and keep you!

Thursday, March 8, 2012

Bible Studies

In one of my earliest posts, I explained the importance of finding things to fill the extra space that you have or to replace activities you left behind.  For me replacing the worship experiences I had while attending college have been pretty hard.  Also finding people to hang out with was a challenge as well.  Since getting here, I've begun to have my own daily devotions instead of depending on others.  The praise music can be called up online with K Love.  Bible studies with a group came true tonight.  It was a real blessing to be able to be with others and learning what my Heavenly Father has to say.  Also I now know a little a few more people whom I am hoping will become friends.

2 comments:

  1. Hi Mindy, it's Erika :) It's awesome that you found a Bible study group. Maybe your studying alone before was God's way of saying "Hey, I wanna talk to you alone for a minute." Maybe...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mom - Connie L VealMarch 18, 2012 at 6:06 AM

    Private Bible study and fellowship experiences digging deep into the Word of God are both important.

    ReplyDelete