Welcome!

I'm glad you are here to read my blog. I pray your learn more about other cultures and life in general. God bless and keep you!

Thursday, March 1, 2012

Flexible

I was told to work here, you must be flexible.  Here is an example.

Classes in Korea start on the 2nd, which is a Friday.  English teachers at my school do not have classes on Friday.  So our classes start this coming Monday.  That gives me Friday and Sunday to finish planning classes.

We were told that we have the first weekend free and that we work the other weekends.

Tonight I was informed that I actually have class in the morning (Friday) and I of course am not prepared.  Sure I know what I am doing, but the powerpoint isn't ready.  So late night for me.

Tonight I was also informed that I don't have this weekend off, and will be singing special music up front.  So I had to cancel my plans to go to church with a friend in Daegu, as well as cancel meeting for playing guitars later.

Number one advice to anyone coming over here... be flexible.

1 comment:

  1. Well said, Teacher!

    You will see much of this need during your career! Enjoy! ;)

    ReplyDelete