Welcome!

I'm glad you are here to read my blog. I pray your learn more about other cultures and life in general. God bless and keep you!

Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Hour Early

It is bound to happen to us eventually.  I checked my schedule and went to class, ready to start teaching my sweet little Freshmen.  As I wrote the seating chart on the board, a Korean teacher came in and was wondering where her class was.  I tried to help her while teaching my kids, and was wondering how the school could have miscommunication between their own when they speak the same language.

Ten minutes later she and another teacher figured out what had happened.  I was an hour early.  *sigh*  Told the kids to hold onto their papers and disappeared into my office.  Teachers in Korea are supposed to know everything and never mess up.  I just did in front of them.  Oh boy.

1 comment:

  1. Get used to it, Teacher.

    EVERYONE messes up something sometime somewhere.

    At least you do not mess up everything all the time everywhere! :)

    You are a good teacher! And even the best of educators don't know everything even if the Korean way is to project that image.

    ReplyDelete