Welcome!

I'm glad you are here to read my blog. I pray your learn more about other cultures and life in general. God bless and keep you!

Thursday, March 8, 2012

Parked Cars... or unparked.

Tonight I learned another interesting aspect of Korean culture.  If the parking lot at the apartment has all the spots taken, just park your car parallel style in front of some spots and leave it.  Of course you leave the parking brake off to so if need be then your car can be rolled out of the way.  I didn't realize cars were that easy to push.

I suppose cars are harder to push if they are stuck in snow.

1 comment:

  1. Mom - Connie L VealMarch 18, 2012 at 6:08 AM

    I think cars filled with lots of amazing rock specimens from a recent trip enjoying the great outdoors might be harder to push also! :)

    ReplyDelete