Welcome!

I'm glad you are here to read my blog. I pray your learn more about other cultures and life in general. God bless and keep you!

Saturday, March 31, 2012

Students

Was walking around outside after supper when one of my students, Sophia, came up to me.  She is one of my more huggable students.  I can always count on a hug from her.  I had her during winter camp.  Anyrate today she just couldn't get enough.  Hugs, handholding, everything that makes westerners feel uncomfortable but is so natural here.  I wasn't sure what to think but took it for what it's worth... an innocent show of trust.

1 comment:

  1. Mom - Connie VealMay 3, 2012 at 5:24 PM

    Like this story very much! She may have needed the touch for a special reason and you were there for her! Awesome how God uses us!

    ReplyDelete