Welcome!

I'm glad you are here to read my blog. I pray your learn more about other cultures and life in general. God bless and keep you!

Monday, March 26, 2012

School Levels

My middle school is quite the confusing building.  The first floor holds offices of the administrative staff and the lounges and such.  Then you go to second floor.  All the classes of the second floor are labeled 3-1, 3-2, and 3-3.  Then you go to the third flour where they are labeled 1-1, 1-2, and 1-3.  Finally on the fourth floor is 2-1,2-2, and 2-3.  I was so confused the first time I went to look for my night class.  Now I know where they are.  I also let them out 5 minutes early so that they can catch their bus.

1 comment:

  1. Mom - Connie VealMay 3, 2012 at 4:19 PM

    That is the most confusing set of building labeling I have ever heard of! I wonder what the reason for that system of floor and classroom numbering is. So, so strange! :)

    ReplyDelete