Welcome!

I'm glad you are here to read my blog. I pray your learn more about other cultures and life in general. God bless and keep you!

Monday, September 17, 2012

6 Men + 1 Female

I work with 5 other foreigner male teachers and a male Korean assistant.  So you can imagine my joy at learning YoungNam SahmYook had hired a female, who speaks really good English, to help with my office and classes.  She arrived today and seems like a very nice person.  However, this location is too far in the country for her.  After she learned what her responsibilities were going to be, she said she wasn't being paid enough and left.  Bit disappointed about the outcome.  It is true their pay is extremely low.  Emma won't take the job for that very reason.  Still, it would have been nice.

The typhoon is still just raining here.  Busan is being hit hard.  They became concerned down there and starting taping the windows.  I'm watching the weather map online.  The storm seems to have split into two sections.  The first is about here, and the other will come this evening.

No comments:

Post a Comment