Welcome!

I'm glad you are here to read my blog. I pray your learn more about other cultures and life in general. God bless and keep you!

Friday, September 14, 2012

Frightful Friday

It isn't really a frightful day.  I have the follow-up dentist appointment today where the dentist decides whether to put in a filling or do a root canal.  Other than that, it is a good day :)

I'm wearing one of my new outfits I bought and that Lon brought over.  Pretty shirt and a really long jean skirt :)  Yay for more of a selection.  Also, there is no black in this one which is a nice change.  Have too many black slacks.

It is a bit rainy today.  Maybe tomorrow as well.  Listening to the song "Stronger" originally by Kelly Clarkson but redone by Jervy and Bri.  I like Jervy's piano skills.  He doesn't sing in this one, but his voice is amazing too.


No comments:

Post a Comment