Welcome!

I'm glad you are here to read my blog. I pray your learn more about other cultures and life in general. God bless and keep you!

Wednesday, September 5, 2012

Halfway Point: Toothpaste

Wednesday.  Blessed Wednesday.  The day I have four middle school conversation classes.  They are truly the hardest classes to teach and sadly fall all on the same day.  It is however the halfway day.  I make it through the conversation classes, then I am halfway through my week :)

Only in South Korea does a teacher come to class to find a student with a toothbrush in her mouth wanting permission to return to the bathroom.  Only in South Korea do you walk down the hallways after lunch watching students going between their homerooms and the bathroom while brushing their teeth.  Only in South Korea does the teacher's bathroom counter have cups with toothbrushes in them for all the teachers.

Anyrate, a bit of trivia for you today ^_^


No comments:

Post a Comment