Welcome!

I'm glad you are here to read my blog. I pray your learn more about other cultures and life in general. God bless and keep you!

Thursday, September 13, 2012

Stunned

Today is truly an amazing day.  My junior conversation class went smoothly which in itself is a blessing.  I'm not entirely sure what happened yesterday, but there was no hint of tension still remaining.  We had our photoshoot outside with someone important taking the pictures.  While we were doing that, a friend from the states arrived.  I was so incredibly happy to see him.  A good to honest American hug and a few kind words later had me feeling like my old self.  Then he handed over the clothes I had ordered, which is quite a few.  I am eager to match them into outfits and to wear them.  Then the presents... crystal light, sausettes, and linkettes.  Oh happy day.  I was dizzy with excitement.  Friendly face and amazing gifts.  Then at lunch they had bread rolls.  I ate five and to be polite ate some rice too.  Good food in addition to the already good day and you have a really happy Mindy ^_^

No comments:

Post a Comment