Welcome!

I'm glad you are here to read my blog. I pray your learn more about other cultures and life in general. God bless and keep you!

Tuesday, September 25, 2012

Dorm Class

Came back into the office to get some stuff for my dorm class tonight.  Need to finish getting it all together.  Class is at 9:10pm.  I think I have what I want to do almost ready.  I have the dorm worship prepared for afterwards at least.  It has been one of those days that feels like a Thursday and a week long.  Hard to believe it is still only Tuesday.  Had trouble with the junior boys today.  Senioritis is already kicking in I guess.


Oh look... despite being tired I can still smile.  Hmmm... *goes to play with the webcam*

Summoning energy to do a funny pose... and settles for another smile instead.
And that my friends is it.  I'm tired and have 8 minutes to finish getting ready.  God bless!

No comments:

Post a Comment