Welcome!

I'm glad you are here to read my blog. I pray your learn more about other cultures and life in general. God bless and keep you!

Thursday, September 27, 2012

Cameras

As much as I like my picture taken... I am not fond of videos.  Three times now I have had them come to my class.  Hoping three is a charm.  The students are in holiday mode now.  With mid-terms right after Chuseok, those that aren't hyper are very much sleepy.  So I'm easing up in my classes a little to accommodate them.  Don't need them freaking out after the holiday and doing something stupid like killing themselves.  Koreans easily stress out in school and then later in their jobs.  The culture here makes it rare for life to be otherwise.  I hope they find the joy they think such hard work will bring.


1 comment:

  1. I guess I won't be asking you to be an actress when I make a movie :) I know exactly how you feel, I hate being in front of the lense. I'd rather be behind it :)

    ReplyDelete