Welcome!

I'm glad you are here to read my blog. I pray your learn more about other cultures and life in general. God bless and keep you!

Tuesday, September 4, 2012

Just Tuesday?

It is one of those days where you wake up convinced that it is a day later than it really is.  Not a feeling a person particularly enjoys as the confusion and disappointment that come with it are not enjoyable.

On the bright side, a friend stopped by last night with a great idea.  She suggested starting a book club that meets twice a month.  She would like to start reading a Jane Austen book.  My vote is for Pride and Prejudice.  Her vote is for Emma, from where she chose her English name.  Will see what happens.

Tonight is a special dinner.  Our vice principle left last week and our new vice principle arrived over the weekend.  I met him Monday.  It is a rather short man but can, thankfully, speak English a little bit.  Am uncertain how proficient he is but positive that it is enough.  At the end of February, he will replace our principle. So I am very hopeful that he is of a good character and personality.


No comments:

Post a Comment