Welcome!

I'm glad you are here to read my blog. I pray your learn more about other cultures and life in general. God bless and keep you!

Sunday, September 9, 2012

Korean Proverb and Final 9/11 Art piece

I'm grading essays right now.  At the end of the last one I graded, the student shared a Korean saying with me.

"Thousand hearing are not worth one seeing."

They were writing on which was worth more.  Experience and knowledge through books or through experience.

On another note, here is the final 9/11 tribute that I have done.

I didn't want to cause dishonor to my country or those who serve by inadvertently drawing the American flag wrong.  So I placed in blue and red strips on a white background.  Then I placed stars around that.  The rest speaks for itself.

No comments:

Post a Comment