Welcome!

I'm glad you are here to read my blog. I pray your learn more about other cultures and life in general. God bless and keep you!

Monday, September 3, 2012

Mondays

Howdy all, Mondays are my easiest day I think.  Today I was able to take a few minutes to work on my drawings a little bit.  I sketched out an idea taken from the literature book my freshmen have.  The story is called "Eleven" and explains how even though you may be a teen or an adult, there are days where you feel like crying like a three year old.  That you are the age you are, plus all the ages that came before.

Then later I was talking with someone and he was telling me about a story he wanted to do someday.  I got this idea in my head for his story and ended up merging that idea with the literature story's concept.  Finally got the sketch inked and am now applying the copics to it bit by bit.


No comments:

Post a Comment