Welcome!

I'm glad you are here to read my blog. I pray your learn more about other cultures and life in general. God bless and keep you!

Sunday, September 23, 2012

Oh Happy Day!

It's Sunday!  And where can I be found?  In the office working on lesson plans of course!  I'm ready for tomorrow, sorta.  There is supposed to be a promotional video being made tomorrow in one or two of my classes.  I need to come up with phrases like "English is fun!" or "International classes are enjoyable!" for saying to the camera.  Lovely, right?

Well my morning was a bit productive.  I'm going to go home and think about making no bake cookies.  Really hungry and thirsty after the hike I went on yesterday.  Will have to eat a lot and then work out at the gym tonight.  Well, use the treadmill.  I like the treadmill.  The instant I try anything else, I stop going to the gym.

Though I have music playing right now... makes a person want to hop up and do something active.  Like gymnastics or hip hop or something.  Or the treadmill ^_^  Yes, music makes the treadmill more fun too.

Anyrate, have a good day everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment