Welcome!

I'm glad you are here to read my blog. I pray your learn more about other cultures and life in general. God bless and keep you!

Monday, September 10, 2012

Monday Rain

Just got into the office to start another day.  A bit upset with myself.  I had taken all the homework to my place to grade and only was able to get the Freshmen and Sophomore's done.  I could have done the Juniors as well, but after lunch I procrastinated until bedtime.  I'll have to get them done today since today is truly my easiest day this week.

Woke up to the sound of rain.  It rained yesterday morning as well.  It likes to stop though before lunch, so the hottest part of the day is also the most humid.  It gets cool at night so that at breakfast and after supper you wish to wear long-sleeves.  However, if you do then you will be pretty unhappy in the middle of the day when it is warm out.  Looking forward to the month of October.  Can't say I am looking forward to December or January though.  Those are some pretty chilly days.

I have staff worship this week except on Wednesday.  Wednesday all the teachers go to the Korean Teachers' Office for a group worship.  Otherwise us foreigners meet up in the Globish Center.  I looked over the devotional and what we are reading this week.  It is an interesting topic for the first half, "The Kingdom Advances Among Friends" part 1, 2, and 3.  Technically today is part 3 but I think I will wing it or something to get part one and part two in there.  They are really good in my opinion, but no one else seems to find the book interesting.  Each to their own tastes.

Well I have to go.  The day is starting after all  ;)


No comments:

Post a Comment