Welcome!

I'm glad you are here to read my blog. I pray your learn more about other cultures and life in general. God bless and keep you!

Wednesday, September 26, 2012

ACE from Saba

Today is the first day I am trying something new.  It is a pill called ACE from Saba

It's abilities include giving the person who uses it more energy, a high metabolism, and less hunger cravings.  It can lead to weight loss, less stress, better sleep at night, less anxiety and elimination of depression-like symptoms.  Some people even use it to stabilize their bathroom activities.

My purpose is mainly to control the urges to snack on unhealthy foods.  This extra energy is a huge bonus.  I'm hoping to use these benefits to go to the gym and lose some of that fat I've accumulated.

On a side not, today they are redoing the video-tape of my class.  It is a promotional thing.


No comments:

Post a Comment