Welcome!

I'm glad you are here to read my blog. I pray your learn more about other cultures and life in general. God bless and keep you!

Thursday, September 6, 2012

Thursdays

Just as Wednesday has almost all my conversation classes, so Thursday has all of my International Classes.  Thursday is what makes Wednesday worth getting through.  Today I have all three of my International Classes.  I truly enjoy having a textbook to base off lessons off of.  It makes teaching so much more enjoyable.  So now that I am happier and more awake, let's try the picture of the day again shall we ^_^


Oh silly me, I was going to include a water bottle with water that you could see so that I could prove to my brother (and another friend as well) that I actually do indeed drink water.

There you go bro, you can see ^_^

1 comment: