Welcome!

I'm glad you are here to read my blog. I pray your learn more about other cultures and life in general. God bless and keep you!

Tuesday, December 20, 2011

ARC and Bank Account

I got my Alien Registration Card yesterday.  Yay!  Now we are going to try to get me a bank account again.  Looking forward to it.  Hope that paypal can be hooked up with it.  That would make so much a lot easier.

Oh yeah, and for those cards that aren't in the mail yet, today I will be putting the rest in.  So mail!  Yay!  And if you would like me to send you a card... just say so.  I will gladly go buy one or write a letter and send you mail.

1 comment:

  1. Am glad to hear that the right things are happening in the way they should for you to be a proper worker in Korea. It is very nice of you to send mail - the stamps on the mail are lovely! I love the embossed pictures on the cards, and the Asian art style. Very sweet of you to think of family back home. Mail is very special to receive - guess I had better get caught up on the sending mail part.... v_v

    ReplyDelete