Welcome!

I'm glad you are here to read my blog. I pray your learn more about other cultures and life in general. God bless and keep you!

Monday, December 19, 2011

Going Home

So the school changed their minds about whether I could go home during winter break or not.  I am allowed to.  YES!!!

So I was going to show up and surprise everyone, but you know, after all the drama of the last couple weeks I am just telling you straight up.  I am going to come home.  Not for as long as I would have liked.  Jetlag is going to be a problem.  However I am going stateside!

I have so much to do.  I am going to empty my storage unit in Lincoln and move everything back to the farm like grandma has been telling me to do.  Should have listened to her.  Must go find my brother and chill with him.  I GET TO DRIVE MY CAR!!!!  Yes!

I wish I could visit everyone, but I don't think that is going to happen.  Next year, hopefully, I will have better luck on the timing and working with the school.  The school though is very strange in their ideas.  Things that are okay in America are not okay here.

So excited I can just get back and see my brother... I love the rest of you as well.  Just remember, he is my twin.  I really want to see him.

I leave here hopefully on January 20... and that means I will probably arrive January 20. Funny huh.  Will email and all that when I get an actual plane ticket in my hand.  The school is only paying for me to go to the states.  I have to pay my way back.  So I am totally saving.  So excited!

1 comment:

  1. Can't wait to see you! Congrats on the special pick-me-up gift the school is granting you!

    ReplyDelete