Welcome!

I'm glad you are here to read my blog. I pray your learn more about other cultures and life in general. God bless and keep you!

Sunday, December 18, 2011

Travelers

Last night Linda, Michael and his girlfriend Jimi, and I went downtown to the CGV IMAX theater to watch Mission Impossible 4.  I like Tom Cruise.  I enjoy the movies he is in and think he is really good looking.

Anyrate, after the movie we were trying to decide where to go get supper at.  Michael mentioned some sort of Korean noodles.  I wasn't in the mood for Korean food so I suggested the Lotteria where you can get chicken and burger sandwhiches with fries.  Linda loves the fries there so she was game.  Jimi never gave an opinion, I wonder what she likes to eat?  Anyrate, Michael is a vegetarian so that was the best place.  He mentioned Burger King as it has better burgers for those of us who eat meat.  We just couldn't decided.

Then he suggested Travelers.  It has good food no matter what you eat or don't eat.  So we went.  We sat down and they brought us menus.  There was pasta, burgers, appetisers, breakfast, and drinks.  Oh man, choosing was hard.  I ended up with ordering coleslaw, cheese burger, and cider (Korean version of sprite and better tasting.)  They have real American food there!  The dill pickle was an actual dill pickle, not sweet.  They had ranch dressing.  The burger tasted normal ^_^  It was so nice.  I am tempted to go back either for supper Christmas Eve or sometime Christmas Day.  I might not.  Here is why.

Travelers is a bar.  Those days it might be packed.  Last night it wasn't that full.  We played darts and Foosball.  It was a lot of fun.  However near or on holidays it will probably have a lot of drunk partying going on.  I am uncertain I want to be in that environment for Christmas.

1 comment:

  1. I wouldn't want to be around drunk party-iers any time, holiday or not. Good thinking ahead!

    ReplyDelete