Welcome!

I'm glad you are here to read my blog. I pray your learn more about other cultures and life in general. God bless and keep you!

Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Art and Love

The students here are so incredibly sweet.  After my last class today, a few of us started doodling on the white board.  They said my eyes looked silly and demonstrated the difference between Korean and American eyes.  I laughed and adjusted mine to better meet the standards they felt were important.

It was a lot of fun.

Suddenly they realized they were late for their next class and hurried to put away books and get out the door.  Two students stopped and called out, "Mindy! *me look over at them* We love you!"  It was so sweet.  I have been told numerous times today that I was loved.  My students are the best!

I returned a heart sign back to them <3

1 comment:

  1. You have wonderful students! I think you will look back on your first teaching year with a lot of great memories of happy times and lovely people! That is very lovely, Teacher Mindy! What is funny is that you "could" change your "eye appearance" with various make-up tricks. I am not suggesting that you do so, however.
    Steve and I had a great laugh last week when we discussed how we each would have done something - can't remember the blog I read to him - if we were in Korea. I got mixed up with my words, as usual, but the result was so funny at the time we laughed longer than we usually do at our funnies. I said, "When in Rome, do as Steve does." It would be more hilarious to say this if I could remember the conversation preceding it. Your students love you just like you are!

    ReplyDelete