Welcome!

I'm glad you are here to read my blog. I pray your learn more about other cultures and life in general. God bless and keep you!

Sunday, November 27, 2011

Japan - Not the Best Start

I made a reservation at a hotel where I will be staying tomorrow night.  I made the reservation through a service that said you could pay for your stay there.  In cash if you prefer.  So trustingly I made the reservation.  They charged my bank account.  It is expensive to stay in Japan.  I want the school to pay for it.  So having it come out of my bank account seriously was not a good idea.  Hoping when I get to the hotel tomorrow with cash in hand, that they will put the money they took back in my account.  Japan isn't starting out with a good rep.  They need to work on their PR a lot.

1 comment:

  1. I am sure that as you may feel bombarded with many details for international traveling, the whole trip may seem overwhelming. I hope all turns out well. And more, I hope you enjoy the travel and the sights of Japan while there. And that you get plenty of sleep. :)

    ReplyDelete