Welcome!

I'm glad you are here to read my blog. I pray your learn more about other cultures and life in general. God bless and keep you!

Thursday, November 3, 2011

Memos

At school,  a lot of the memos that come through make little sense when translated via google translator.  However I am getting better at figuring out the general meaning of them.  Here is one of the easier translations and what I got out of it.

Jinryang for church planting sesame oil is a high school on the table.
Price is $ 18,000. Be prepared for the construction of the churchtogether, so the mind would be appreciated. Sam proceeds tosupport the Kim



My translation of this is:  The high school students are selling sesame oil for $18,000 won in order to help support the building of a church.

1 comment:

  1. That is interesting reading the google version - I could hardly wait to see what you thought it meant. I would say your version makes good sense. I don't think I would have reached a conclusion as well as that one in any soon time frame - lol

    ReplyDelete