Welcome!

I'm glad you are here to read my blog. I pray your learn more about other cultures and life in general. God bless and keep you!

Friday, November 25, 2011

Date

The other day Teacher Oh took me into Jain to get pictures for my visa.  On our way back, he was explaining a lot of what we would have to do once I had my visa.  Set up bank account, go get a physical at the hospital.  He then said we would be going on another date.  I looked at him in surprise, so he expanded, "When guy and girl go somewhere together, it is called a date."  He meant the best, and I couldn't help it.  I giggled.  It was funny!

And for those romantic relatives and friends of mine... don't matchmake us.  He is married with a newborn son ;)

1 comment:

  1. OK, I will keep my hands off the match-making. Don't want to go there anyway!!!

    I am amused at all the times I hear of new parents carefully planning their new family member's first playmate playdate. And the subsequent ones. And that some of my Mormon relatives call the playmate playdate with their kid's "girlfriend" as standard language. Blows my mind away!!!! And the parents of a teenager who have already picked out the one for their young person in their family! Wow! Enjoy your dates, Teacher Mindy! :D

    ReplyDelete