Welcome!

I'm glad you are here to read my blog. I pray your learn more about other cultures and life in general. God bless and keep you!

Monday, October 31, 2011

Candy - Cute Story(s)

So today is Halloween in the US.  Some celebrate it here.  The kids wanted to use it as an excuse to play.  I don't think so.

I had just finished teaching a class and was headed back to my office when two students stopped me.  One of the girls offered me a piece of candy.  It was so sweet of her.  I didn't think till later that it was her way of saying, "This is a US holiday.  I respect that and want to make you happy."

I have such sweet students.  They are good kids, even if they like to be a handful at times.

1 comment:

  1. From seeing your Facebook Album photos, I know you have wonderful students that are very respectful. They look like a lot of fun to spend time with. That was very lovely of your students to keep track of days/events that might be important to you! Yes, Sweet Kids! Lovely Teacher! :)

    ReplyDelete