Welcome!

I'm glad you are here to read my blog. I pray your learn more about other cultures and life in general. God bless and keep you!

Monday, October 31, 2011

CoTeach - Cute Story

So today I went to a coteaching class to do a quick presentation.  I did another cute story about me when I was younger.  Finished.  Asked them some questions.

Then I told them I was sure their teacher had important stuff to do today and said goodbye.  They protested "don't leave!  don't leave!  you can't leave us!"

1 comment:

  1. Sounds like me when we talk on the phone, Teacher Mindy!!!!

    I know you have to live on a schedule and that your time is a much different part of the day than mine.

    But I don't want to let go and hang up the phone. I want to keep you close. The sound of your voice is so reassuring to a praying mother's heart.

    Don't leave! You can't leave!

    Yes, I can relate to that!

    Fortunately, you are a gift from God for the benefit of uplifting humanity wherever you are. God gifted me the privilege of watching you grow into the person you are today. You aren't leaving. You aren't going. You are staying right where God wants you to be. And I can read your words and hear your phone calls. No goodbyes, just "glad to get to hear from you and to visit". Hope you are getting enough sleep and exercise and good food! Thankful you have a work that brings you so many rewards full of joy!
    God bless you, Teacher!

    ReplyDelete