Welcome!

I'm glad you are here to read my blog. I pray your learn more about other cultures and life in general. God bless and keep you!

Friday, October 21, 2011

Starbucks Star-eyed.

So last night when we went to E Mart, we ended our trip in the food court.  It was late so I decided supper wasn't a good idea anymore after all the free samples that had been available in the grocery section.  I stopped at my all time favorite place: starbucks.

This time I went in to buy.  As usual for starbucks standards, the workers were super kind and friendly.  Both flashed me big grins and looked eager to help.  I bought my all time favorite drink, caramel frapp without whipped cream.  The guy that was behind the desk was really nice and I really wanted to say thank you in Korean.  That is the second word I know in Korean.

Unfortunately, he was so nice... and good looking... that I couldn't remember the word for the life of me.  So after an awkward pause I said thank you in English, smiled foolishly, and retreated to a table.  He took it in stride.  Probably figured out that I liked him.

The joys of being in Korea is that I most likely will never run into him again.  Yay!  Go me!

1 comment: