Welcome!

I'm glad you are here to read my blog. I pray your learn more about other cultures and life in general. God bless and keep you!

Monday, October 10, 2011

Midterm Exhaustion

Midterms must have been pretty rough for the students.  In all the classes, the teachers are teaching a little bit and then giving the students free time.  I did that for my junior culture class (favorite students!) and the girls promptly passed out.  The boys did the homework before they too fell asleep.  I looked around in surprise.  Didn't they just have the whole weekend off?  It is their culture to push and push.  Silly students.  I care about them though.  I want to help them learn.  I can't do anything though if they are asleep.

2 comments:

  1. Just so you don't sleep while in on the job :D

    You gotta get plenty of sleep during your time off, preferably at nighttime!

    Good story - enjoyed it!

    ReplyDelete