Welcome!

I'm glad you are here to read my blog. I pray your learn more about other cultures and life in general. God bless and keep you!

Monday, October 31, 2011

RePost

I want to place here a post I once wrote in another blog I used to keep.  I am reposting it because the lesson I learned keeps bugging me.  Keeps asking to be resaid.  Retaught to others.  So I will follow that small prompt.

So you know how people say that "Life sucks, then you die" or "Life is unfair, get used to it" or "Life deals both good and bad."  I know they are common enough phrases, I just used one in my last post.

I wonder, is just phrases an insult to God?

God is Life.  Without Him we would all not exist.  Without Him is death.  He is fair, so absence of Him is unfair.  He is Love, so absence of Him would be hate.  He is Good, so the absence of Him is Bad.  He is Life, so the absence of Him is Death.  The opposite of Jesus is represented by His adversary, the Devil.

To say life is horrible or unfair is to say the same of Jesus, which is what the Devil wishes us to think no matter how subtle it occurs.  It is in our everyday language.  Maybe we should think about this - then act.

1 comment:

  1. Pretty deep train of thought.

    We are sinners and earthly life is imperfect.

    I am anxious for the day that Jesus comes to take us home where all is good, life is forever, and we will all see that God is fair and just.

    I pray that we all will be ready for spending eternity with our God. Looking forward to seeing loved ones I miss, there! It will be a great new beginning for our now imperfect bodies and world we know.

    ReplyDelete